- Permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor and dual ball bearings
allow for lower amp draw
- ST Series will save on average of $57 per year (assumes industry average of 9.5 amps for ⅓ HP pumps and 10.5 amps for ½HP
pumps, $0.12 per kilowatt hour and running time of 5 minutes per hour)
- Pump will pay for itself in just a few years
- The ST1033 pumps 6.1 gallons per watt hour (G/Wh) used, which is 172% more efficient than the competitive average of 1/3 HP sump pumps.
- The ST1050 pumps 6.3 gallons per watt hour (G/Wh) used, which is 138% more efficient than the competitive average of 1/2 HP sump pumps.